Shop 24/7 In Your Jammies!
Friends don't let Friends buy Hallmark!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hello!

Hey everybody! Are you getting anxious to see some new artwork? I have been trimmin' away some cute cards and even been working on a tutorial to launch this week! Stay tuned for some great ideas! In the meantime, I just wanted to share something I read on the Big Picture Scrapbooking website-

You don't need more time, you  need more ideas,
You need fewer expectations and less guilt
You also need to identify your biggest obstacles

This statement is so true. I have a friend that hops onto some scrapbooking blogs and websites when she is bored but doesn't ever scrapbook. She tells me, I don't have time! Remember, you cannot but a price on your memories!

DON'T FORGET! YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR 12 WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS WHERE YOU WILL GET EMAILS FULL OF EXCLUSIVE PROJECTS TO HELP YOU PREPARE FOR CHRISTMAS! JUST SIGN UP FOR THE MAILING LIST IN THE BOX TO YOUR RIGHT!


No comments:

Post a Comment