Shop 24/7 In Your Jammies!
Friends don't let Friends buy Hallmark!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Card Kits






As a Consultant, My job is to try all of our products so that I am able to give my customers and friends a very accurate description of the product as well as some tips to use it. Over time, I have found myself telling my dedicated crafters when it comes to the Cardmaking Kits, I havent honestly tried them. I can't believe I hadn't tried them sooner, but HONESTLY, they are amazing! I recently ordered 2 different kits, one that was a fabulous deal, and the other was not only a fabulous deal but it also was just in time for the holiday season that is creeping up on us! Take a peak at some of the artwork that I created using the Hello Birdie Card Kit and the Around the Holidays Circle Card Kit which you can order on my website!


Order Here!

Ashley Horton
Independent Close To My Heart  Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment