Shop 24/7 In Your Jammies!
Friends don't let Friends buy Hallmark!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Announcing The Winners!




If you received a newsletter from me today, I announced the winner of the FREE STAMP SET! I announce winners periodically through my campaigns, and this time, PATRICIA won the Free Stamp Set. I only have one Patricia who gets my newsletter, so if thats you, please email me at tahorton@hotmail.com verifying your address so I can get that sent out to you!






Would you like to win a coupon for 15 % off your next CTMH Order AS WELL AS a Free Item? Fill out the form below to confirm your entry! This FREE ITEM will be an exclusive BRAND NEW ITEM that releases in May! Hope you have been enjoying my Sneak Peaks! And don't forget to sign up for my newsletter for even MORE WAYS to earn free product!









Contest Entry Form














No comments:

Post a Comment