Shop 24/7 In Your Jammies!
Friends don't let Friends buy Hallmark!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bliss Stamp Set Projects


{Thinking of You}


{Together}


{The Stamp Set}

So last night, I wanted to make some cards using the Bliss stamp set that comes with the workshop on the go, but I was all out of the paper, SO I decided to use our old paper packet, Silhouette. This is just a prime example of just how versatile this stamp set is! I absolutely love it! I had some die cut flowers, that I stamped the words from the Bliss stamp set on, and I used to Silhouettes of the couple as well. What do you think! This stamp set is only available with the Workshop on the Go, and you can get it here!

Supplies Used: Bliss Stamp Set, Black Ink, Die Cut Flowers, Silhouette Paper, Sponge Daubers

Ashley Horton
Close To My Heart Consultant
http://tahorton.myctmh.com
tahorton@myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment