Shop 24/7 In Your Jammies!
Friends don't let Friends buy Hallmark!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Sophia Card Purse


I am currently in the process of creating a video for this cute card purse that I made today! I wanted to just get my fingers in some paper today before I have to go work at the hospital, and this is what I came up with! It can hold standard notecard cards and also envelopes if you wish. I have some V-day cards in it but for the video I will have some matching cards using our new SOPHIA paper pack! Hopefully the video will be up at the SPS Academy by Monday!

{Supplies used: Sophia Workshop on the Go, Blush Ink, Garden Green Ink, Hollyhock Inc, Pink Button Assortment, Adhesive, Paper Trimmer}

Ashley Horton
Close To My Heart Consultant
http://tahorton.myctmh.com
605-838-5809

No comments:

Post a Comment