Shop 24/7 In Your Jammies!
Friends don't let Friends buy Hallmark!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Jackpot June

Sorry Friends and Family. I am still alive, I have been BUSY BUSY BUSY. Desirae turns 6 today and we had her birthday party this weekend, and then I had workshops and workshops and more workshops. But I have a few projects to share today so be sure to stick around!

Jackpot June
Are you ready for Jackpot June? 

Hit the jackpot and win free products! Grab loaded Goodie Boxes at 50% or more off retail value! Save money on favorite scrapbooking and stamping supplies by grabbing a different deal each day in June. Deals include discounted shipping/handling, too! These special offers are available only on MyCTMH® websites.

Dates: June 1–30, 2010, on MYCTMH WEBSITE CLICK HERE during the month of June!

It will be super important to check my website every day in June so you know exactly what kind of a deal you can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment