Shop 24/7 In Your Jammies!
Friends don't let Friends buy Hallmark!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Video at the Academy



Hey Stampers and Scrappers! I used to make videos all the time {If you followed my old blog, Stamps, Paper, Scissors which sadly got hacked, I had about 15 videos!} And they were all made with my old computer. I decided to start doing it again. I hope that you enjoy the first one I made for this blog, its a Waterfall Card. If you want to see how to make this card, head on over to the

Supplies Used: Garden Green Cardstock {1244}; Cherry-O Patterned Paper {X7123B}; Garden Green Ink; Cranberry Ink; Chocolate Ink; You're Sweet Stamp Set {B1351}, Thank You Stamp Set {D1361} 


Ashley Horton
Close To My Heart Consultant
http://tahorton.myctmh.com
tahorton@myctmh.com
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment