Shop 24/7 In Your Jammies!
Friends don't let Friends buy Hallmark!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mothers Day Card Flower Pot




Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH! I know I AM! I have been so busy making video tutorials to share with everyone on some of my FAVORITE projects! In fact, I uploaded one last night, and I uploaded one today! This FABULOUS Flower Pot card is ALL OVER the internet, and it is SO the trend! I thought I would personally show you how to create it! Hope you enjoy the AWESOME VIDEO TUTORIAL! 


Supplies Used:
Chocolate Cardstock {X5643}; Garden Green Ink {Z2120}; Garden Green Cardstock {1244}; Colonial White Cardstock {1388}; Reccomended Flowers: Summer Posies {ON SALE: Z822" Big Pinks Flowers {Z1033}


Ashley Horton
Independent Close To My Heart Consultant
http://tahorton.myctmh.com
tahorton@myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment