Shop 24/7 In Your Jammies!
Friends don't let Friends buy Hallmark!

Monday, May 3, 2010

You have me in Stitches!


So I just cannot get enough of Close To My Hearts NEW Cherry O Level II Paper Pack! {X7123B}
I decided to make a fun quilt pattern because I couldn't choose which patterns I wanted to use on my project today! So lets get started!

You are going to need to punch out some squares, or even cut some squares. Mine are 1 1/4 inch squares.  You are also going to need a blank postcard sized greeting card, mine is 4 x 5 1/2. 


Now the way to position these squares are up to you. I went off the top and off the side a little and I will trim that up later. The reason I did this is so that the card isn't "perfect". We want it to look like this is just a little section of a much larger quilt.


When you are done putting all of your quilt squares on, you are going to put little X's along where your patterns meet.  

It is ok if they are not straight, and it is ok if the X's are little, or big. 

Then just simply decorate your fabulous piece of art! I also used some My Stickease Stickers from the Cherry O Collection {X7123C}

Tips:
*Make You Quilt Pattern go Diagonally.
*If you are using Striped paper, change the way your stripes go. 
*Pick out the areas of your pattern paper that shows the best quality


Ashley Horton
Independent Close To My Heart Consultant
tahorton@myctmh.com
tahorton.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment