Shop 24/7 In Your Jammies!
Friends don't let Friends buy Hallmark!

Friday, September 4, 2009

-Popsicle Tutorial-


I am posting a CUTE Popsicle card that I learned to make from my upline that is just plain adorable!

What I did was I took a piece of textured cardstock and cut it 4X6. I then folded it at the 3 inch line. I rounded the corners with my corner rounder. After that, I took my scallop punch and punched into the top corner so it looked like there was a bite taken out of it. Then, I punched a scallop circle on white cardstock and punched into the middle so that it looked like an ice cream filled popsicle!

Then, I punched a scallop circle out of coordinating cardstock and glued it in the middle. Using my tart and tangy stamp set, I stamped an image on a punched circle and adhered it to the middle of my scallop circle

Then attach a popsicle stick to the back, ribbon on the stick and WOW! you have an ADORABLE popsicle card GREAT for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment