Shop 24/7 In Your Jammies!
Friends don't let Friends buy Hallmark!

Friday, September 4, 2009

-Stampin' Pastel Tutorial

So today I am doing a quick Stampin' Pastel Demonstration. You will only need a few supplies for this Demo, which are:

Stampin' Pastels: 105542 $24.95
White Card Stock
Versamark Ink Pad:102283 $7.50
Stamp set of your choice.
I used Tart and Tangy 111514 $12.95

To my experience, the Stampin' Pastels last FOREVER and I have only had to buy one! I got another one with my kit which will end up just being inventory!



The first step is to actually stamp your image using the versamark ink pad. The best way to do this is to lightly tap it onto the ink pad and firmly stamp your image. You should see a small damp spot, but nothing that is going to stand out. 

Then, after you have stamped your image, you are going to take Sponge Daubers and lightly tap the sponge daubers into the chalk and onto your image.



You should then have a nice, clean image. What I do sometimes to add a blur effect is I lightly go around the image with my small daubers so that there is a little bit of color around the outside, as you see here! Thats it! Simple as can be! 


No comments:

Post a Comment